The Features of the MTC Training
There are mainly two types of training program at MTC
||Heavy Equipment Mechanic Training
||Heavy Equipment Operator Training
Within the Department of Roads, the Mechanical Branch and its units are responsible for the repair and maintenance of equipment and supervision vehicles, procurement of equipment, and manpower training. This Branch is headed by a Deputy Director General (Mechanical) reporting to the Director General.
There are six Heavy Equipment Divisions (HEDs) at Kathmandu, Hetauda, Butwal, Itahari, Nepalgunj, and Godvari. The workshops have covered work bays, machine shops, electrical, welding and fabrication shops and spare parts stores. They are capable of carrying out necessary maintenance, repair and overhaul of construction equipment and supervision vehicles in their region.
In addition, there are nine Mechanical Offices (MOs) located at Kathmandu, Birtamod, Lahan, Janakpur, Bharatpur, Pokhara, Dang, Surkhet and Budar. These are smaller workshops, which carry out repair and maintenance of construction equipment and supervision vehicles in the region.
The main features of MTC training programs are as follows
- MTC is training institute for the people to start the career in the construction industry as a operator or mechanic
- It is the only the training institute in the country for heavy equipment operation and maintenance
- The course are based on competency based curriculums with emphasis on knowledge as well as practical skill development
- Throughout the program the trainees are given the opportunity to develop occupational skill
- The operator training programs are designed to provide the student with operating skill and practical knowledge of heavy equipment operation. It is a combination of class, field instruction and practice.
- The operator get a through understanding of machine system to achieve maximum efficiency and greatest return equipment investment
- The level of proficiency experienced operator are elevated to higher level by this training program
- Each trainees performance is tested by instructors against a set of criteria
- We can train your staff utilizing our expertise in our equipment or your equipment
- We customized training to meet the training needs of the client